cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

In Cisco Unity Connection 10.5 using CUDLI, how can I tell if a mailbox has been initialized (user can use mailbox)?

cfrey
Level 4
Level 4

In Cisco Unity Connection 10.5 using CUDLI, how can I tell if a mailbox has been initialized and is ready for use by the user? Is there a way to identify if a message has been created by the user?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

lindborg
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Any mailbox created is ready to be used... not sure quite what you mean there.  You can check if the first time enrollment conversation is still active (meaning they have not called into their mailbox yet) if you are using first time enrollment.

you can also check the vw_subscriberTimeLastCall view - the ObjectId of the subscriber account and the time (if any) of the last time they called in on the phone will be in there - the time will be empty if they haven't dialed in yet.

There's no easy way to tell if a user has left a message for someone else (i.e. if that message is deleted you wont find it) without digging through audit logs which is not pretty...

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

lindborg
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Any mailbox created is ready to be used... not sure quite what you mean there.  You can check if the first time enrollment conversation is still active (meaning they have not called into their mailbox yet) if you are using first time enrollment.

you can also check the vw_subscriberTimeLastCall view - the ObjectId of the subscriber account and the time (if any) of the last time they called in on the phone will be in there - the time will be empty if they haven't dialed in yet.

There's no easy way to tell if a user has left a message for someone else (i.e. if that message is deleted you wont find it) without digging through audit logs which is not pretty...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: