Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Incomming call was rejected CUCM 8.6 between Polycom CMA (H323 Trunk)

Hello,

I did configure H323 trunk between Polycom CMA, I can call Polycom endpoint device but it can not call to me,

When They  want to call  me Call manager rejected to calls. I define all necessary step (Route list, route group and Gatekeeper etc.)

Topology:

IP communicator----CUCM 8.6 ----H323 Trunk Polycom CMA- Polycom ---- softphone

7 REPLIES

Incomming call was rejected CUCM 8.6 between Polycom CMA (H323

Hi there,

Make sure that the inbound CSS on the H323 Trunk in CUCM has the respective partitions that you want to be able to reach.

HTH,

Chris

Community Member

Hello,

I did not provide CSS , everything is default setting, I can call them but can not receive call

Therefore, I see  RTMT incomming calls , How can check this CSS and H323 Trunk inbound  reachability

Re: Incomming call was rejected CUCM 8.6 between Polycom CMA (H

If your phones have a partition assigned to their lines inbound calls will fail as you described. You will need to set a CSS on the inbound trunk that includes the partitions in order for inbound calls to work if this is the case.

Chris

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Community Member

I have a only one phone  IP communicaton registered CUCM , No partitiaon and no CSS provided,

I could not find this cause.

Thanks

Do you have a firewall enabled on your PC running IP communicator?

Chris

Community Member

Firewall diabled and no antivirus intalled PC, I can see call log in  RTMT   but IP communicator not ringing and answering the call

I can call them and make video conferance and voice call but I can not receiving any call  via  H323 trunk

When I was try two end poing between two IP communicator each other call it

Community Member

Hi,

Did you find a solution. I have the same problem. CSS is fine. Maybe tech-prefix issue on CMA.

Anthony

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content