cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Incomming call was rejected CUCM 8.6 between Polycom CMA (H323 Trunk)

KY_
Level 4
Level 4

Hello,

I did configure H323 trunk between Polycom CMA, I can call Polycom endpoint device but it can not call to me,

When They  want to call  me Call manager rejected to calls. I define all necessary step (Route list, route group and Gatekeeper etc.)

Topology:

IP communicator----CUCM 8.6 ----H323 Trunk Polycom CMA- Polycom ---- softphone

7 Replies 7

clileikis
Level 7
Level 7

Hi there,

Make sure that the inbound CSS on the H323 Trunk in CUCM has the respective partitions that you want to be able to reach.

HTH,

Chris

Hello,

I did not provide CSS , everything is default setting, I can call them but can not receive call

Therefore, I see  RTMT incomming calls , How can check this CSS and H323 Trunk inbound  reachability

clileikis
Level 7
Level 7

If your phones have a partition assigned to their lines inbound calls will fail as you described. You will need to set a CSS on the inbound trunk that includes the partitions in order for inbound calls to work if this is the case.

Chris

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

I have a only one phone  IP communicaton registered CUCM , No partitiaon and no CSS provided,

I could not find this cause.

Thanks

Do you have a firewall enabled on your PC running IP communicator?

Chris

Firewall diabled and no antivirus intalled PC, I can see call log in  RTMT   but IP communicator not ringing and answering the call

I can call them and make video conferance and voice call but I can not receiving any call  via  H323 trunk

When I was try two end poing between two IP communicator each other call it

Hi,

Did you find a solution. I have the same problem. CSS is fine. Maybe tech-prefix issue on CMA.

Anthony