Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Attention: The Community will be in read-only mode on 12/14/2017 from 12:00 am pacific to 11:30 am.

During this time you will only be able to see content. Other interactions such as posting, replying to questions, or marking content as helpful will be disabled for few hours.

We apologize for the inconvenience while we perform important updates to the Community.

INCORRECT BLF STATUS

ALL, I AM UNABLE TO IDENTIFY WHY BLF'S REMAIN RED. THE ONLY RESOLUTION WE HAVE FOUND IS TO DELETE THE DN AND RECREATE IT. I AM NOT SURE IF THE DN BECOMES CORRUPTED OR STUCK IN A BUSY STATE THEREFORE CAUSING THE BLF INDICATOR TO REMAIN RED, "ACTIVE".  

WE ARE RUNNING CUCM 8.6.2.

I HAVE DISASSOCIATED THE DN'S FROM ALL DEVICE'S AND REASSOCIATED, I HAVE REMOVED THE BLF SPEED DIAL, I HAVE TOGGLED DND OFF/ON, I HAVE RESET THE DN AND THE DEVICE. NONE OF THESE ATTEMPTS CLEAR THE BUSY FLAG FROM THE BLF. HAS ANYONE ELSE EXPERIENCED THIS? AGAIN, THE ONLY WAY WE HAVE FOUND TO CLEAR THE BLF STATUS IS TO DELETE THE DIRECTORY NUMBER AND RECREATE IT.

THANKS,

JP

6 REPLIES
Hall of Fame Super Gold

INCORRECT BLF STATUS

Check on the left of your keyboard there is a "CapsLk" key. Click it.

INCORRECT BLF STATUS

ARE YOU SERIOUS? ALL THIS TIME AND I NEVER REALIZED THERE WAS A "CapsLk" key. THANK YOU FOR POINTING THAT OUT PAOLO. FOR REAL THOUGH, WHY RESPOND WITH SOMETHING LIKE THAT? WASTED TIME.....

INCORRECT BLF STATUS

Thanks Rob,

Phone model is primarily 6945's with firmware version SCCP6945.9-3-3-2. Upgrading and downgrading the firmware did not affect the BLF status one way or the other.

The DN's exist primarily on the 6945 model phone and the BLF's are mostly on 7965's with 7916 side-car's. Thanks for your time.

JP

Hall of Fame Super Red

INCORRECT BLF STATUS

Hi JP,

I don't see any related bugs in CUCM 8.6.2. Could you provide the phone

models and firmware versions. If you are using any sidecars please provide that

info as well

Cheers!

Rob

"A smile relieves a heart that grieves" 

- Stones

Hall of Fame Super Red

INCORRECT BLF STATUS

Hi JP,

No worries my friend

Still can't find any bug that would directly relate. How bout

the firmware for the 65's and 7916's?

Cheers!

Rob

"A smile relieves a heart that grieves" 

- Stones

INCORRECT BLF STATUS

I can't rule it out 100 percent, but we have upgraded and downgraded the firmware from 9-1-1-0 to 9-3-3-2-SR1 on the 6945's. I have not attempted to upgrade the firmware for the expansion modules. I will give that a shot and let you know what I find. Thanks again.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content