cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Informacast Error Logs

Josh K.
Level 1
Level 1

I am experiencing issues where certain phones in my site are not receiving pages sent through Informacast. 

When reading through the Performance Log in Informacast I get a "java.net.ConnectException: Connection Refused" and it states the reason is that "Phone is on a call". I know for a fact the phone is not on a call, as I stood in front of the phone when sending out the Page. It's not that there is no audio on the phone, the page isn't even reaching the phone.

We have 221 phones in our site and we are licensed for 250, so we are within our licensing.

Does anyone have any ideas on what may be restricting these pages to phones?

Thanks,

Josh

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Josh K.
Level 1
Level 1

Resolved the issue. The phones not receiving the pages had their "HTTPS Server" set to HTTPS Only, not HTTP and HTTPS enabled.

This is weird because all phones have been set up based on a template that has this set to the latter.

We did recently move locations and when we physically moved our servers over, a few settings changed when we rebooted everything back up. Very strange.

Thank you all for your input.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

What is the version of InformaCast and what phone models are those getting the errors?

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Hi Jaime,

Informacast: 10.5.1

Call Manager: 10.5.2.12901-1

Phones: 7945 

Thank you,

Josh

Have these phones ever worked? Does the application user have control of the phones?

Some of the phones have worked, yes. Some are new to the Informacast recipient group.

The application user has control of all the phones that are in our site.

Thank you,

Josh

Josh K.
Level 1
Level 1

Resolved the issue. The phones not receiving the pages had their "HTTPS Server" set to HTTPS Only, not HTTP and HTTPS enabled.

This is weird because all phones have been set up based on a template that has this set to the latter.

We did recently move locations and when we physically moved our servers over, a few settings changed when we rebooted everything back up. Very strange.

Thank you all for your input.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: