Views
Helpful
Replies

Informacast Paging

Jason Bandy
Level 1
Level 1

Anyone ran into this error before?

Unable to build recipient groups: java.lang.Exception: Unable to obtain phone information via the AXL service from the AXL providers in the 'cucm' cluster. Make sure the AXL service is started on at least one server in the cluster and that the provided credentials are correct.

Refer to ERROR Number '1508170418' in the InformaCast performance log for further details.

I've checked my CUCM Group / Application user config and all looks correct. Running 11.5 SU3 currently.

6 Replies 6

Gregory Brunn
Spotlight
Spotlight

I have had weird issues with Informacast that looked similar but ended up being dns related in the lab. Once I had informacast set up with the real dns server it was ok.

Have you gone into the logs if reference and does everything else look ok.

attach screen shots of your configuration to double check everything. 

I'm trying to figure out where to check / change dns settings inside informacast. Can't seem to find any info about changing DNS except when you first deploy the virtual appliance. Haven't dug heavily into things yet.

You can check your dns from the administration pages not the normal login. Think it is port 1000 but there should be a re-direct. If you set it up correctly during you first install it is most likely not the problem.

Sorry it is https://ip:10000/

But if your DNS and domain are the same as your CUCM and you records are good this most likely is not your issue, but worth checking.  Like I said I had the problem in lab when the DNS server was just a cisco router for staging before shipping out to customer site.

Yeah DNS, etc looks all good. Looks like I'll have to dig into some logs /sigh

Honestly If you double checked everything and restarted axl I would call informacast support if you have advance licensing and a covered contract.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: