Views
Helpful
Replies

Information on how to run SQL queries on the CUCM itself please

alalli
Level 2
Level 2

Good Day All,

I need to run an sql query on the CUCM to list all of my directory numbers, their partition, and their external mask values.

I came across this excerpt below earlier so I have a bit of an idea how to do it but iw would be great to see some other examples of sql queries.

Any assistance is most appreciated.

Also, is there a document somewhere to tell me how to run these queries?

Thanks in advance

Regards

Amanda

*******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Try if running this SQL query from the CLI helps you, it should list all DN's that have CFA enabled to VM or a DN:

run sql select dnorpattern,cfadestination,cfavoicemailenabled from CallForwardDynamic c, numplan n where c.fknumplan = n.pkid and (cfadestination != '' or cfavoicemailenabled ='t')
20 Replies 20

Hi

If you run the query over AXL then it will come back in a format you can read with whatever script language you call it with, and you can then format it however you like for output.

Are you running it from the server CLI or otherwise?

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

From the CLI today, I have an SSIS instance that connects via SSH and runs the query.

AO

I'm trying AXL and its failing, I've started a new discussion on it.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/12954431/cucm-axl-query-returned-rows

AO

Does anyone know if there is a way to query the sql database and pull out a total number of calls and total minutes over a specified time range?

Thanks Aaron! This information is still relevant.

Thanks. very informative and easy to step in.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: