cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Installing UK English language pack for CUE

davieshuw
Level 1
Level 1

The Cisco Configuration Assistant is rubbish and barely works. So I dont want to use that as my Cisco documentation tells me to. How else do I get my language file installed for CUE?

The file I have is:

cue-vm-en_GB-upg-lang-pack.2.2.2_2.3.2.prt1

Cheers

4 Replies 4

Markus Schneider
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You'll need more than just that one file. That file is only a part of the upgrade files used to go from CUE 2.2.2 to 2.3.2 (assuming you've already deployed UK english on the 2.2.2 system).

There's some information here on the files needed, installation methods and such:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps5520/products_tech_note09186a008064172a.shtml

Thanks for the link. I only want to install the english voicemail pack, everything else is OK, so im not looking to upgrade my unity express, just get the gnglish language pack for unity. Is the file I have the wrong one u recon?

Anyone else able to point me in the direction for installing language packs for CUE?

Cheers :)

anderson-david
Level 3
Level 3

Hi Huw,

as well as the file above I think you also need the following

cue-vm-lang-pack.2.3.x.pkg (language package file)

cue-vm-language-pack.2.3.x.prt1 (language prompts)

once you have these you do a "software install clean" and point at the .pkg file, the system will see that you want to change a file and you just need to follow the instructions on screen.

This is from memory so hopefully its all there

Dave

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: