Level 2
Level 2

Run DBwalker got two errors for exampleadmin account profile:

Alias=EAdmin2e81300d

Display Name=Example Administrator - IPT-UNITY

Jump to this subscriber in the SA using this link: Open SA to this subscriber

COS Alias=defaultadministrator

Location Object Alias=default

Voice name WAV file path=D:\CommServer\Stream Files\EAdmin2e81300d_SubName_00a19f3e.wav

Location object display name=Default

Subscriber is assigned to language=English (United States)

User set to switch ID= 0

Subscriber has no private lists

1567:(error) more than one subscriber found in the GlobalSubscriber table shares the same remote address that this subscriber does: The following global subsccriber records were found sharting this remote address:

Alias=EAdmin52c56f3f, primary extension=99998 , display name=Example Administrator - IPT-UNITY

Alias=xxxx/Canada/NA/yyy, primary extension=2255 , display name=Howden, Brian

0:(error) Internal dbWalker error:94 (Invalid use of Null) in procedure checkSubscribers of Form frmMain

Alias=Unity_IPT-UNITY , display name=Unity Messaging System - IPT-UNITY

Alias=xxxxx/Canada/NA/yyy, primary extension=2210 , display name=xxxxx

It runs with unity 4.0(4) with domino server.

Any idea?

3 Replies 3

lindborg
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Which version of dbWalker are you running? The internal error (null check) may be fixed in a later version - check the tools home page to see if you have the latest:

http://www.ciscounitytools.com/App_DirectoryWalker4.htm

The remote address thing is a little strange - but dbWalker just reports what it finds. Remote addresses are used for remote subscribers (i.e. VPIM, Bridge, AMIS, SMTP users) - these addresses need to be unique if they are non empty (which they should be if you are not using remote users) - the best I can suggest is to look into the global subscriber table that the log points you at and see what's there to try and determine what's going on. I can't give you a "Do X" when you see that, it's in indication of any number of possible issues that TAC may have to help you with.

It was version 4.0Build32.

The internal error message has gone after I delete the all address group (ends with 52c56f3f which is the same as EAdmin52c56f3f of the previous unity server) on domino server(we run the uninstall unity utility, but did not manually delete this group first).

As your suggestion, I tred to upgrade the dbwalker to 4.0Build47, and got the following error:

*** Starting subscriber walk ***

Alias=EAdmin2e81300d

Display Name=Example Administrator - IPT-UNITY

Jump to this subscriber in the SA using this link: Open SA to this subscriber

COS Alias=defaultadministrator

Location Object Alias=default

Voice name WAV file path=D:\CommServer\Stream Files\EAdmin2e81300d_SubName_00a19f3e.wav

Location object display name=Default

Subscriber is assigned to language=English (United States)

User set to switch ID= 0

Subscriber has no private lists

1666:(error) this remote subscriber has a blank for their remote address which is illegal

With this error message, I can still upgrade the unity from 4.0(4) to 4.0(5). Not sure if this error will have any impact. But again as your suggestion, I will ask customer to check on the Domino server.

Thanks,

JJ

neesharm
Level 1
Level 1

Interesting

Just as curiosity what do you see under

SQL Enterprise Manger --->Microsoft Sql Server-------Databases--->unityDB --Table----->Look for GlobalSubscriber (right click and choose return all rows )see what is the value under Remote address column

Repeat the same steps for and Subscriber table

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: