cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bronze

Internet Explorer 7.x with Unity 4.x

HI

Anyone tried IE7 with Unity 4.x

any incompatibility issues with the upcoming Internet Explorer 7 being release in the next following weeks.

How will this affect Unity web user clients access as well as Unity web admin pages?

4 REPLIES

Re: Internet Explorer 7.x with Unity 4.x

I have noticed that since I started using IE7 on my desktop, that i have had to reset the IIS on Unity several times.

Has anyone run across this, and are there any recommendations with IE7 and Unity?

I am wondering if this is a coincidence or if there is an issue?

I have been using it for a couple things with Unity. So far so good. TAC is not supporting it from what I heard. I'm on 4.2.1 and it's been ok.

But the IIS reset is a little scary. What version unity are you running?

I am using version 4.2.1 as well.

I installed ie7 on my workstation a few weeks ago, and I noticed I have had to do the IISReset about 3 times. I do a majority of my adds moves and changes through the WEB/SA, so I may just do it from RDP to see if I get the same thing.

So I thought I would open up a topic on the Netpro to see if anyone else has noticed any issues, and that when I ran across this conversation.

After reading several posts here, IE7 is not TAC-supported on WEB/SA of Unity, am I right?

I think it is reasonable to keep using IE6 to access WEB/SA. How about PCA? As a lot of users may use IE7 on their desktops, is there any official post of using IE7 in unity?

We are using Unity 4.0(5). Thanks a lot!

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content