Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Attention: The Community will be in read-only mode on 12/14/2017 from 12:00 am pacific to 11:30 am.

During this time you will only be able to see content. Other interactions such as posting, replying to questions, or marking content as helpful will be disabled for few hours.

We apologize for the inconvenience while we perform important updates to the Community.

Silver

IP FAX

Hi , i have to configure IP fax to IP fax via ATA , is there anyone who can help me with the required steps to follow

---

Posted by WebUser Rodolph Kassouf from Cisco Support Community App

4 REPLIES

IP FAX

i think  it is like you configure new phone just add the ATA from the add new device tap in the call manager and redirect the call from the outside line to the internal number of the ATA

Hall of Fame Super Silver
Silver

IP FAX

Cedren: i configured the ata in call manager and its status is registered and both the faxes on each ata is reachable. when i try to send fax form one machine to another machine it give dial tone and status struck on connecting i.e it dont transfer the paper. note this fax is connected on LAN only

---

Posted by WebUser Rodolph Kassouf from Cisco Support Community App

Hall of Fame Super Silver

IP FAX

Did you assign proper CSS to the device, i.e. can you connect analog phone to see if you can make a call between the devices? What fax prorocol are you using?

Chris

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content