Views
Helpful
Replies

IP Phone Service Error...

Vaijanath Sonvane
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi All,

I have integrated the CUCM ver 7.0.2 with CUPS ver 7.0.3. Done the following configuration for the IP Phone:

1. Configured SCCP IP Phone in CUCM with DN

2. Configured the End user and associated the configured IP Phone

3 Configured the end user on IP Phone configuration Settings as well as on DN.

4. Configured the IP Phone Service and Subscribed on the Phone.

But when I Press the Services button on IP Phone I am getting the below message:

"You were trying to access IP Phone Messenger service from a device not provisioned on Cisco CallManager server. Please work with your system administrator to get this device configured."

Is there any problem in the configuration? Does anyone know what colud be the problem?

Thanks in Advance......

Please rate helpful posts and if applicable mark "Accept as a Solution".
Thanks, Vaijanath S.

6 Replies 6

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Does the phone model you're using supports IPPM???

AXL config correct??

I would suggest to re-check the whole integration step by step with the config guide.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

Hi..

The Phone Model is Cisco 7940. I have rechecked the Configuration. Also in presence server checked the System Troubleshooter. It is not giving any error..

I used the Cisco Guide as well as one document for Configuration and Verification. Please find attached Document.Please let us know is there any perticular congfiguration other than that. Which model supports the IPPM?

Thanks, Vaijanath S.

Table 8 Cisco Unified Presence IP Phone Support

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cups/7_0/english/compatibility/cupcompatibility7x.html#wp76416

By any chance does the user has a blank space in ID?? there was a bug and you had to strip all blanks

HTH

java

HTH

java

Hi..

I have checked the compatability Matrix and 7940 is supported. Also in user ID there is no Space. Have you checked the confugration which I have sent. Is it correct? Is there any setting missing?

Thanks in advance...

Thanks, Vaijanath S.

Hi...

Have you got any solution for this..waiting for your reply

Thanks, Vaijanath S.

Hi..

Thanks for the help..The Problem is solved. I missed below settings:

1. In User management--> End User not assigned the Standard CTI Enabled Group to the user.

2. In User Management-->Application User-->IPPM User not associated the Device..

Thanks, Vaijanath S.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: