Views
Helpful
Replies

IP Phones do not have corporate directory option

Euan McGregor
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

I have a callmanager lab running 8.6.2.22900-9 I have 2 physical IP phones connected, registered and are happy. I also have one CIPC which is also happily connecting to callmanager.

On the physical phones (7970 and 7911) on pressing the directories key you are only seeing missed, received and placed calls. On the CIPC I can see personal and corporate directories as well as missed calls etc. and you can search and browse the corporate directories. I have been looking to solve this issue for a while and I have checked all possible areas including services URLs which are all still set to defaults.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

3 Replies 3

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Check your DNS connectivity from the voice VLAN.

Chris

Thanks will check this and let you know how it goes.

After checking the DNS on the voice vlan and being correct I restored the phones to factory default and it seemed to resolve the issue. I had done that before may go and figure out what was differnet from this time when I defaulted the phone.

Thanks for your help

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: