Helpful
Replies

IPCC - agent stuck in reserved state

bolz_icw_
Level 1
Level 1

Hello all,

I have a question regarding a IP contact server issue:

We use unified communication server 4.2(3) and IP contact center 4.0(5).

We run different applications / hotlines on this contact center server.

No I received complaints from agents of one of these hotlines because they occasionally loose callers. (approx. two or three times a day..)

The problem is best described like follows:

A caller tries to reach an agent by calling the appropriate hotline number. The agents told me, that the caller were put into the queue, even if there was an agent ready.

I tried to understand this by reading some historical reportings of this hotline.

And yes, I was able to comprehend this because of the following information in the detailed agent status and detailed calls:

Here I can see, that everytime a call has been put into the queue (without talking time, but with long waiting time) the reserved state of one of the agents was much longer than the select resource timeout value of the script.

The caller gets never connected to the agent. After the caller dismissed, the agent is back in ready state.

I already checked the CSS configuration of the agents and cti ports.

And I also checked, if the play prompts within the "queued branch" of my script has been set to "interruptible".

Any other hints how to proceed with troubleshooting?

Many thanks,

Joachim

3 Replies 3

oterrones
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Joachim

We have the same problem, we use CUCM6.0 and IPCX 5.0(2). Have you found any solution to this problem ?

Regards,

Omar

I had this problem also and found that it was a combination of scripting, agent configuration, and one bad CSQ / Jtapi Trigger which I deleted and built a new one. Check out this link first. http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/770/fn27035.pdf

You should also check the "Contacts" view in real time reporting and see if you have a ghost call in queue for a long period of time. That will cause reserved state issues.

Thanks for your information.

I've checked some some configuration settings which were described in the document you've linked to in your posting, but everything seems to be OK.

I just wondering if the following configuration is valid to an ICD agent:

Some of our agents lines are additionally member of a line group (because we use a hunt list as for calling our first aider)

Does someone know wheter this is allowed or not?

Thanks,

Joachim

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: