cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCC...Cisco Supervisor Desktop / Agent Re-skilling Tool

martin-hills
Level 1
Level 1

We have an IPCC deployment where the agents use CAD, and the Supervisors also have CSD.  I want to be able to stop the majority of my supervisors from being able to use the Agent re-skilling tool, but still let them be able to login into CSD.  I know that I can remove the URL for the re-skilling tool, but they could still access it via a web browser if they know the URL.

Is there anywhere where I can restrict access to the re-skilling tool whilst still allowing all the other functionality in CSD?

1 Reply 1

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

Not really. multi-level admin is a bit of an alien concept to UCCX.

Sounds like your current config has the 'supervisor access: to own teams' parameter set. You could disable this, and this would prevent Supervisors from accessing the teams for reskilling (i.e. from appadmin they would get basic agent-level options).

Obviously to re-skill the appropriate users would then need Administrator access, and this would allow them to modify any agent on the system as well as access lots of other system/application stuff they shouldn't be tampering with - but if this is a trusted subset of users then it may be acceptable.

This is a part of the system that really wants some work or at least some sort of API into the provisioning side so we can implement our own management..

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: