Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

IPCC extension not transferring

Dear all.

I design one script for cisco IPCC. my design is like that. Welcome to ABC company, press 1 for english and press 2 for arbic. now take the example of english menu, once i press 1 recording comes ( If you know the extension number dial it now or press 1 for A dep press 2 for B dep press 3 for C dep and press 4 for D dep. all other extensons that not start .. 1, 2 , 3 ,4 is trasferring fine. but when i try to trasfering on let say extension 412 its not trasfering and repeat my menu.

Please help me in this how i solve my problem.

I am also attaching my script for more clarification.

Best regards,

Fahad

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: IPCC extension not transferring

Hi this is because when you dial and extension that starts with 1 2 3 or 4 it goes to the unsuccesfull step, I will try as a workaround here to use the first get digit string with input lenght 4 so when you dial any extension it will be in the succesfull step and then you can use there the "go to dialing". If the person dials only 1 or 2 or 3 or 4 then the call will go to the time out step so there you can make the switch or and if step to tell "if the sdigit is 1 set extnXfer=421" and use the "go to dialing"

Regards,

Gabriel.

3 REPLIES

Hi this is because when you dial and extension that starts with 1 2 3 or 4 it goes to the unsuccesfull step, I will try as a workaround here to use the first get digit string with input lenght 4 so when you dial any extension it will be in the succesfull step and then you can use there the "go to dialing". If the person dials only 1 or 2 or 3 or 4 then the call will go to the time out step so there you can make the switch or and if step to tell "if the sdigit is 1 set extnXfer=421" and use the "go to dialing"

Regards,

Gabriel.

Dear Sir,

Thank you so much for your kind reply. Sir i tried to workaround on that. but still i am not able to understand where i put exact get commnad because i am new to ipcc. If possible can you please edit my script and send back to me. I will be very thank full to you.

Waiting for your kind reply

Best regards,

Fahad

Dear Sir,

I successfully put the get command before my menu get command and its working fine and also transferring to 4xx ext. but now the issue is if I try to dial any of the menu option like ..1 ,2 ,3,4 so its switch to next get command and again wait for input digit.

For example:

1.       Welcome to ABC company press 1 for Arabic press 2 for English

I press 2 . den recording comes.

If you know the extension number dial it now or press 1 for A dep press 2 for B dep press 3 for C dep and Press 4 for D dep.

( if I dial the any of the extension it is going fine but if I dial any of the options like 1 ,2 ,3 ,4 so it is not traferring until I press again the 1,2,3,4 any of the option.

Please find the attached modified Script.

Please guide me sir how I move furhter

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content