cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCCX Wallboard Application

richard.jackson
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, I hope someone can point me in the correct direction.

I am working with our Dev time to write a wallboard application to connect to IPCCX 7.

Our connection string to the SQL database is working and we can get historical data such as calls for that day, however we are having difficulty getting the following live stats:-

Agents logging in

Agents ready

Calls in queue

Longest waiting in Queue

SLAs

Could someone point me to the correct tables in the SQL database or advise me where to find this data.

Kind regards

Richard

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Richard

Take a look at the DB Schema document: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_7_0/user/guide/uccx70dbschema.pdf

Agents Login/Ready - will be the latest events written to the AgentStateDetail table

Calls In Queue/Longest Waiting - will be in the RTCsqSummary tables

Service Level - best to calculate this from the data in other tables.

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts...

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Richard

Take a look at the DB Schema document: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_7_0/user/guide/uccx70dbschema.pdf

Agents Login/Ready - will be the latest events written to the AgentStateDetail table

Calls In Queue/Longest Waiting - will be in the RTCsqSummary tables

Service Level - best to calculate this from the data in other tables.

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts...

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

that just what i needed

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: