cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Is there a way to add, delete or change a FAC code via CLI in CUCM?

davazquezcisco
Level 1
Level 1

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if it is possible to add, delete or change a fac code(or client matter) via CLI?

I know how to do it via BAT tool, but I want to do it via CLI(if it's possible).

I´m using CUCM 6.

I'll really appreciate your comments.

Thanks..

Dave.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

There are no instructions n how to do this and we do not support doing any kind of changes to the DB via CLI unless instructed by TAC.

If you still want to do so, read the data dictionary for your CUCM version and work your CLI queries, again, if anything happens and the DB becomes corrupted or you have undesired results, we won't provide any level of support.

Previously I mentioned which are the supported methods for adding elements to the DB, I encourage you to use any of them.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

In theory, yes, but we do not support doing so.

Either you use BAT, CCMAdmin or AXL for support.

HTH

java

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

davazquezcisco
Level 1
Level 1

Hi javalenc...

Thank you for your response.

May I ask why did you say "In theory, yes, but we do not support doing so."?

Is it too complicated to explain?

I would like to know if it is possible and how to do it, because I want to make a script to manipulate this FAC Codes.

If you know, I'll appreciate it.

Regards.

Dave

There are no instructions n how to do this and we do not support doing any kind of changes to the DB via CLI unless instructed by TAC.

If you still want to do so, read the data dictionary for your CUCM version and work your CLI queries, again, if anything happens and the DB becomes corrupted or you have undesired results, we won't provide any level of support.

Previously I mentioned which are the supported methods for adding elements to the DB, I encourage you to use any of them.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

HTH

java

I got the data dictionary and I think I can work with.

Thank you very much for your support.

Regards!