Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Issues getting Unity 4.0(2) to register ports on CCM 4.1(3)Sr2

Having some issues connecting Unity to a second CCM Cluster (it's already running for one cluster). I've setup the ports in CCM, created a new integration cluster in Unity and configured the IP Addresses, Port Names etc.

I can press 'Verify Servers' and it all comes back good with no error messages. If I check the status of the Vmail ports on CCM, I see the Unity server IP Address against the port, but the status is set to 'Unknown'. Checking the Event logs on the server shows events logged referring to a 'DeviceTransientConnectionAttempt' or a message close to this. The Voicemail ports are listed in the events.

I've restarted the Unity services to no avail.

Anyone seen this or symptoms like this? Any suggestions on where I should start looking?

2 REPLIES

Re: Issues getting Unity 4.0(2) to register ports on CCM 4.1(3)S

Hi -

Did you go into Unity SA, System - Ports section and add the directory numbers for the new ports? If not, go ahead and do this (plus assign at least one high end port for this integration to set MWI). You can reset the ports from CallManager or stop/start Unity. Doing from CallManager is probably the quickest and doesn't require all of your Unity services to be stopped/restarted. You should then see events in your Unity application event log for TSP - ports connecting to CallManager and registering your codec used.

Ginger

Re: Issues getting Unity 4.0(2) to register ports on CCM 4.1(3)S

Hi,

I'm having exactly the same issue with CCM 4.0(2a).

Does anyone has any idea how to solve it?

Cheers Jan

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content