Views
Helpful
Replies

License problems with the Cisco Callmanager Service SW 6.1

r.vanschendel
Level 1
Level 1

G'day

I have installed a new CCM cluster with a Firstnode and a subscriber , the SW version is 6.1. On the Firstnode are all services activated and also on the subscriber are all service activated except the Cisco Callmanager Service.

When I try to activate this service I get the next error message : Cisco Callmanager Allocated lincense consumed by used and pending.

Any idea of the reason why I cannot activate this service ?

18 Replies 18

Thanks , I have got a new license from Cisco and it works fine.

Thanks again

I am getting the same error message, "Error : 4935 Allocated licenses consumed by used and pending" but this relates to phone DLU's and not servers. My problem is I am trying to run TAPS, so I have let all of my phone register and and I am importing all of my configs with dummy MAC addresses; BAT012.... etc. I have a total of 1000 DLU's with 644 used and 356 remaining. When I import my BAT phones, they go into the units pending column and only allows up to 404 units. This seems backwards because I will never be able to let all of my phones register AND input my BAT phones at the same time.

Anyone else run into this?

Hi all,

I have a same problem.

At first I is really my mistake that I register the 2 PAK with the 2 MAC add of the 2 server.

However, I have contact Cisco licensing and got the new License file for the subscriber node.

But It still doesn't work. The error message "Configured first node  Specified Hostname is not first node." is still appeared during the subscriber installation.

Below is the contain of the first License file:

INCREMENT CCM_NODE cisco 6.1 permanent uncounted \

VENDOR_STRING=1MAC add of first node 1.0 \

HOSTID=MAC add of first node \

NOTICE="XXXXXXXXXXXXX1 \

Below is the contain of the second License file:

INCREMENT CCM_NODE cisco 6.1 permanent uncounted \

VENDOR_STRING=1MAC add of subscriber node1.0 \

HOSTID=MAC add of first node \

NOTICE="XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX1 \

This is how the license file should be?

I heard from Cisco Thailand that the license file for cluster should come in one file only with the Mac address of the first node and Count of 2.

you only need to add it to the Publisher and it will be for both the pub and sub.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: