Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Limit Informacast broadcast to Speaker phone

I have InformaCast (v.9.0.1) and cucm v.10 running on my environment but  when I make a broadcast to an active phone , the broadcast is sent to the headset.  Is there a way or  hack to have all InformaCast audio broadcasts' played only on the speaker phone and never on the headset ?  

Everyone's tags (3)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi - I am familiar with the

Hi - I am familiar with the SingleWire IC version - so you may be running the Cisco supplied version?  The broadcast is meant to be an alert and if the user is on a call, streams thru the earpiece so the user can still hear emergency notification for example but not the other person on the phone.   Check to see if there is an option to skip active phones in your version if that is appropriate for this message type.

Regards, Ginger

1 REPLY

Hi - I am familiar with the

Hi - I am familiar with the SingleWire IC version - so you may be running the Cisco supplied version?  The broadcast is meant to be an alert and if the user is on a call, streams thru the earpiece so the user can still hear emergency notification for example but not the other person on the phone.   Check to see if there is an option to skip active phones in your version if that is appropriate for this message type.

Regards, Ginger

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content