cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Limitations on the number of IP Phone Agents supported

kbyrd
Level 2
Level 2

Besides licensing, is there a parameter that would limit the number of IP Phone agents that could simultaneously login? I thinking of some sort of TOMCAT or similar parameter that might limit the number of connections to IP Phone agents. We are running IPCC 3.5(2) on a 7835, we have 104 IP Phone Agent licenses, but can only get 66 of them to login concurrently. The 67th fails. We ask any of the others to logoff and the failed one can now login. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

2 Replies 2

Dennis Fogler
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

There is a hard coded limit of 300 within the IPCC Express code that limits the number of agents that are allowed to login.

Dennis, Thanks, I know that there is a hardcoded limit of 300. I'm trying to determine if there are any Apache/Tomcat or other parameters that need to be adjusted to get over what appears to be a 66 IP Phone Agent limit. For example, in tomcat.properties, I see a security.maxConnections=50 definition. Would this affect the number of IP Phone agents?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: