cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Live Record Routing

mloraditch
Level 7
Level 7

I am trying to setup live record and the routing is not working. I have attached screen shots of what I have setup and am unsure why it is not working. Any ideas?

I have CM and Unity both versions 4.2(1)

thanks for the help

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Do you have any voice mail masks set in callmanager ? Did you try setting the forwarding station to 7100 ? You have set DNIS and ANI to 7100. Change that to Forwarding station and DNIS to 7100.

Also please post Tools Depot -> Call viewer output when you place a call to the Call handler.

Also make sure you have followed steps in this link

http://www.ciscounitytools.com/HelpFiles/LiveRecord405/LiveRecordAppNote.htm.

sANKAR

PS: please remember to rate posts!

Sankar Nair
UC Solutions Architect
Pacific Northwest | CDW
CCIE Collaboration #17135 Emeritus

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

lindborg
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Can you give us some more details about what is not working? What do you hear when you call in? All the Unity conversation is doing is checking to see if the calling number is a subscriber and then it'll start recording (and playing record beeps if configured to do that). If the calling number is not a subscriber, it will fail out of that rule and go to the next one.

I get the Cisco Unity Messaging, dial an extension at any time prompt. attached is the screen of the portmonitor when dialing the extension. Thanks for the help so far!

thisisshanky
Level 11
Level 11

Can you set the forwarding station to 7100 as well ?

Open up port status monitor and can you paste a screen shot of whats happening.

Sankar Nair
UC Solutions Architect
Pacific Northwest | CDW

Do you have any voice mail masks set in callmanager ? Did you try setting the forwarding station to 7100 ? You have set DNIS and ANI to 7100. Change that to Forwarding station and DNIS to 7100.

Also please post Tools Depot -> Call viewer output when you place a call to the Call handler.

Also make sure you have followed steps in this link

http://www.ciscounitytools.com/HelpFiles/LiveRecord405/LiveRecordAppNote.htm.

sANKAR

PS: please remember to rate posts!

Sankar Nair
UC Solutions Architect
Pacific Northwest | CDW

I have fixed the unity settings and it's working! Thanks for picking that up!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: