Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lock / unlock phone

I'm looking on a way to lock / unlock phone chaging properties, like  CSS, when it's locked users can only make internal calls, and on  unlocked mode can make others calls based on CSS, I was thinking using  Extension Mobility service, but I'm looking other faster way for this  and an internal application / service, not from an external application.

Someone knows if there is a way to do this??

Regards,

Juan Carlos Arias

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Cisco Employee

lock / unlock phone

Not natively, nativley only EM can do what you're asking for, and I believe 3rd party apps just lock/unlock the phone, as in, yes you can dial, no you cannot dial. What you can reach, does not change.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

www.cisco.com/go/pdi
5 REPLIES

lock / unlock phone

FACs might help.

lock / unlock phone

Hello richb1971, I was thinking also on this option, but customer doesn't like to input PIN code on every call it's made, forgot to input this requirement.

Regards,

Cisco Employee

lock / unlock phone

Not natively, nativley only EM can do what you're asking for, and I believe 3rd party apps just lock/unlock the phone, as in, yes you can dial, no you cannot dial. What you can reach, does not change.

HTH

java

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

www.cisco.com/go/pdi

lock / unlock phone

Ok Jaime, thanks for your comments.

Regards,

lock / unlock phone

Hi,

try to check the 2Ring's solution called PHONE SERVICES (http://www.2ring.com/NewJuice).

One from a lot of feature may help you - PhoneLock. It works based on CSS change and users have to use their PINs in order to unlock the phones.

HTH,

Martin

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content