Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Log on as a Service - Unity 7.0(2)

Hello All,

Currently I'am having an issue with the 4 main administrator accounts for the Unity 7.0(2) installation. UnityInstall, DirServ, MsgStore, and Admin. Currently they are not allowed to login as a service but they are all domain admins and thus local admins on the unity box. I have ran permissions wizard several times to no avail. When I go into "run as a service" in the local policy I can't add any users, the option is greyed out. Anyone know what is going on? Thanks.

Jason

2 REPLIES

Re: Log on as a Service - Unity 7.0(2)

Sounds like your Unity server could be getting group policy applied from your AD domain. You may need to put Unity in a different OU where these policies do not get applied.

Brandon

Re: Log on as a Service - Unity 7.0(2)

Hi -

From your Unity server, I recommend running this executable - use CMD line. Type in gpresult and enter. This command will show the associated user and computer policies that are being applied. Are all the Unity accounts in the Administrators group for the server - check in Computer Management, Local Users and Groups.

Ginger

Views
Helpful
Replies