Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Login Error on Unity 3.1(5)

I am having access problem into a standalone server that is not so frequently accessed by my team. When attempting to log in to the saweb, I get this message:

Access denied

Your Windows Domain Account [XXXXX\yyyyunityadmin] is not associated with a Unity Subscriber.

You cannot access the Unity System Administration web pages.

I was told that there is a workaround for this, at least to access the saweb-page and make the necessary subscriber association. The party that told me of the workaround did not remember the procedure.

Please help.

Thanks

7 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Re: Login Error on Unity 3.1(5)

I'm assuming these users are using domain accounts that really aren't associated with Unity subscribers, right? If that's the case you can map those accounts to the built in Installer account on Unity for SA access using the GrantUnityAccess tool - here's a thread with the details on how to do that:

http://forums.cisco.com/eforum/servlet/NetProf?page=netprof&type=bookmarks&CommCmd=MB?cmd=pass_through&location=outline@^1@.ee88adf/0#selected_message

Thanks for the hint. I am still working unsuccessfully so far with the GrantUnityAccess tool. The provided link would have been very helpful, but it is not resolving to the intended page.

I'd appreciate a repost of the link.

Thanks again.

Cisco Employee

copy the entire link text into your browser... the forum breaks the link up for the "@" characters there and so it'll break if you just click on it.

Thanks lind.

It worked.

Cisco Employee

Check the windows 2000 application logs - do u see something similar to these errors?

Event Type: Error

Event Source: AvCsServices_MC

Event Category: Error

Event ID: 1100

Date: 10/10/2003

Time: 10:40:20 AM

User: N/A

Computer: unity-server

Description:

Gateway: Error [0x800706BA] retrieving mailboxes associated with NT account : [XXXXX\yyyyunityadmin]

Event Type: Error

Event Source: AvCsServices_MC

Event Category: Error

Event ID: 1102

Date: 10/10/2003

Time: 10:40:20 AM

User: N/A

Computer: unity-server

Description:

Gateway: The call to Directory::FindByDomainAndName failed with [0x800706BA] for the NT account:

[XXXXX\yyyyunityadmin]

If yes, WORKAROUND

=============================

w/o Rebooting

----------------------------------

Stop unity from system tray

Restart the AvCsGateway service

Restart unity from system tray

H. M.

HM,

I did not see such errors. The prblem has been resolved.

Thanks very much for your input.

I am actually having this same problem where I cannot access the SAWeb interface. I have tried the grantunityaccess tool and still the problem persists. The above errors are preesnt in my application log and I have restarted Unity from the taskbar, but the problems continue. Any other ideas short of rebooting?

Views
Helpful
Replies
作成コンテンツを作成するには してください