cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Looking for old Unity 2.x Utilities

dwindorski
Level 1
Level 1

I need to upgrade a unity 2.4 system. I know it's not supported. I'd like to export any subscriber info that I could use to create the subscribers on a new Unity 7. Does anyone have Unity Full Data Export version 3 or 4? Also, there was a version 2.x of subscriber information dump which could be helpful. These are no longer available from Ciscounitytools. Does anyone still have these utilities?

TIA,

Dave

1 Reply 1

lindborg
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You can't export from 2.x and import into 7.0 - you'll have to do a three (or maybe 4) step migration - 2.x to 3.x, upgrade from 3.x to 4.x and from 4.x to 7.x I believe - it'll be a long journey to be sure. 2.x hasn't been supported or tested in years - which is why I finally took the tools down - they were parking on a lot of space on the site.

I have archives around - if you ping me off line I can get you most of the tools you need. Frankly I'd probaby just get a CSV dump of your top level user data and import it into a Unity 7 system - doing the multiple import/export/upgrade hop seems ripe for disaster...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: