Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

losing PIMG ports

I saw tcatlinins post that there were a few PIMG ports lost in that 4 PIMG cluster.

We have had a few ports lock up too, in SM it shows "taking messages for subscriber john doe" Is that the same?

Do you have these in your app log if you go back to the time of failure?

Event Type: Error

Event Source: CiscoUnity_Miu

Event Category: (8)

Event ID: 513

Date: 7/10/2006

Time: 6:49:34 AM

User: N/A

Computer: LNGZ74

Description:

The description for Event ID ( 513 ) in Source ( CiscoUnity_Miu ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description; see Help and Support for details. The following information is part of the event: 51, 0x00001F60, 51, CMiuSipLine::recvCallAnsweredMessage, Exception caught!,

3 REPLIES

Re: losing PIMG ports

I havent seen that message. I'm runing 4.2(1) and it's been fine.

Looks like you have SIP error, not a physical digital port error?

Hello, Did you ever find a resolution?

I'm having the same problem, after several attempts at recording prompts, the port locks up and I get the same error in the event viewer.

Cisco Employee

The original post on this thread may have been caused by PIMG getting a fax and attempting to send it to Unity. See CSCsf04066. Unity 4.2(1)ES83 includes a fix for this bug and is available for download on Cisco.com.

I'm not sure what you mean by "after several attempts at recording prompts" though, so you may be seeing something different.

-Eric

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content