Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Low attendant console server heartbeat rate warning

hi

In the call manager real time monitoring tool i see this message "Low attendant console server heartbeat rate warning"..and it is there continously..so what i need to do now can anyone please help on this

Karthik

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

David Hailey
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

1st step is to restart the AC service on the servers.  If you still have low heartbeat, restart the CTI service as well. (Personally, I would just restart both anyway but you can try one at a time to see if it clears up).  From there, you'll need to likely relaunch any AC consoles (you should do this after step 1 anyway).  Then take a look.  If you still have an issue, we'd have to take it from there.

Hailey

Please rate helpful posts!

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

David Hailey
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

1st step is to restart the AC service on the servers.  If you still have low heartbeat, restart the CTI service as well. (Personally, I would just restart both anyway but you can try one at a time to see if it clears up).  From there, you'll need to likely relaunch any AC consoles (you should do this after step 1 anyway).  Then take a look.  If you still have an issue, we'd have to take it from there.

Hailey

Please rate helpful posts!

hi

i restarted the AC service and the heartbeat rate is fine now thanks for the help

karthik

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: