Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Lync Enterprise Voice Outbound CSS / Route Pattern

I'm trying to figure out how CUCM determines how to route calls when they are coming from Microsoft Lync via a SIP trunk.  I would like to be able to direct certain people to a certain circuit on our voice gateway in order to take advantage of configured accounting codes on the circuit.  I do that currently with physical phones by CSS and route patterns.  But I can't seem to decipher how to do this coming from Lync.  Will I have to manipulate on Lync's side to get a unique number that I can then create a route pattern for?  Or is it something simple I'm missing.

Anybody have any ideas?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re:Lync Enterprise Voice Outbound CSS / Route Pattern

There is an inbound CSS on gateways and SIP trunks. Calls coming into CUCM from Lync can be evaluated using patterns in Partitions accessible to that CSS.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support Android App

2 REPLIES

Re:Lync Enterprise Voice Outbound CSS / Route Pattern

There is an inbound CSS on gateways and SIP trunks. Calls coming into CUCM from Lync can be evaluated using patterns in Partitions accessible to that CSS.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support Android App

Lync Enterprise Voice Outbound CSS / Route Pattern

Thanks.  That was the solution.  Not sure why I didn't see that.

I may end up going the digit manipulation route on the Lync side so that not everybody goes out the accounting code circuit.

Views
Helpful
Replies