cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Mailbox continues to prompt for Password Change

kgroves42
Level 3
Level 3

I have Unity 4.2 running, When I try and access a subscribers mailbox from another phone other then their own, (they press the message button on a Cisco Phone then * when they get the prompt to enter their password) I get a prompt asking the User to change their password after they finish logging in. They then change their password and the system continues on. I have the password set never to expire.

Any Ideas why it continues to ask them to change their password?

Thanks

Ken

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

eschulz
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Have a look at CSCse51330. Check that the extension they are calling in from might be associated with a subscrbier that requires a new password. It could be that Unity is (incorrectly) prompting them to change the password based on the phone they are calling from rather than based on their own extension.

-Eric

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

eschulz
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Have a look at CSCse51330. Check that the extension they are calling in from might be associated with a subscrbier that requires a new password. It could be that Unity is (incorrectly) prompting them to change the password based on the phone they are calling from rather than based on their own extension.

-Eric

Thanks Eric, that was it.

Hi,

I have the same issue, but already upgraded to ES47. Problem still exists..