Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Mailbox continues to prompt for Password Change

I have Unity 4.2 running, When I try and access a subscribers mailbox from another phone other then their own, (they press the message button on a Cisco Phone then * when they get the prompt to enter their password) I get a prompt asking the User to change their password after they finish logging in. They then change their password and the system continues on. I have the password set never to expire.

Any Ideas why it continues to ask them to change their password?

Thanks

Ken

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Cisco Employee

Re: Mailbox continues to prompt for Password Change

Have a look at CSCse51330. Check that the extension they are calling in from might be associated with a subscrbier that requires a new password. It could be that Unity is (incorrectly) prompting them to change the password based on the phone they are calling from rather than based on their own extension.

-Eric

3 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Have a look at CSCse51330. Check that the extension they are calling in from might be associated with a subscrbier that requires a new password. It could be that Unity is (incorrectly) prompting them to change the password based on the phone they are calling from rather than based on their own extension.

-Eric

Thanks Eric, that was it.

Hi,

I have the same issue, but already upgraded to ES47. Problem still exists..

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content