Views
Helpful
Replies

Meeting Place Express - All are Moderators

Ruslan Amrahov
Level 1
Level 1

Dears,

I have another question about meeting place - when my users, which profiles are stored on MPE, connect to web meeting, all of them gain Moderator status. As I read this is default status for them. Is there any way to change it, for example, to the way when only owner or his delifgate are moderators and others are audience.

Thank you all in advance

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Natasa Ciric-Bukatarevic
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Ruslan,

Yes, this is default behaviour in MPX, you don't have an option to set invitees permissions when scheduling a meeting. When users join the web meeting, they all have moderators permissions, and any user is able to change other user from moderator permission  to audience permission only.

Unfortunately, there is no workaround for this behaviour in MPX and since MPX is end of sale, it's not very likely that this behaviour will change.

In MP 7.x and 8.x, you can control invitees permissions when scheduling a meeting.

HTH,

Natasa

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Natasa Ciric-Bukatarevic
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Ruslan,

Yes, this is default behaviour in MPX, you don't have an option to set invitees permissions when scheduling a meeting. When users join the web meeting, they all have moderators permissions, and any user is able to change other user from moderator permission  to audience permission only.

Unfortunately, there is no workaround for this behaviour in MPX and since MPX is end of sale, it's not very likely that this behaviour will change.

In MP 7.x and 8.x, you can control invitees permissions when scheduling a meeting.

HTH,

Natasa

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: