cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Meeting place express and Windows 7 compatibility

Adintech2009
Level 1
Level 1

I wonder if someone already tried to use Meeting place Express 2.0 with clients that are using Windows 7 OS? If so I wonder if there are some compatibility issues?

Regards

4 Replies 4

testeven
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Probably you already know this, but currently, Windows 7 is not officially supported with MPE.
Besides this product has reached it's EoS/EoL so there will be no more new support development
for windows 7 & 64 bit for MPE.

Regards,

Tere.

Regards, Tere. If you find this post helpful, please rate! :)

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

At least with the 2.1.1.2 hotfix 36 version (last and highly recommended patch) of the product the Outlook plugin appears to work with Windows 7 32bit and Office 2007. It's getting increasingly touchy as Microsoft patches things and totally bombs in Office 2010 if you have the 64bit version.

The Adobe Breeze interface seems to function without issue, even in the 64bit OS.

May I know where can i get the Hotfix and how do i check if i have it installed?

I did an 2.1.1.2 upgrade and that's the only software i can find from the Cisco download page.

You would need to get the hotfix from TAC.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: