cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Meeting Place Express

john
Level 1
Level 1

I am at a customer site that uses Meeting Place Express and they are interested in knowing if there is a way to not play music after a meeting is opened and before a second participant joins the meeting. I know that the first person can always press the '*' to stop, but is there anyway to configure the server not to play music while waiting for a second person to join the meeting?

Does anyone have experience with this?

Any help is appreciated.

1 Reply 1

testeven
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi!

The only way I can think of is by replacing the music wav files with silence wav files.

I believe the prompt number for the music played when the first caller calls into the voice meeting is prompt #304 (s304.wav). So I guess you can rename it and upload a new s304.wav with silence.

Login to MeetingPlace Express web using your admin account and go to Administration UI.

On the Administration UI go to --> Maintenance/Custom Prompts--> Select English (US) as a language, then browse to the location of your saved .wav file and upload it.

Your MeetingPlace Express system must be restarted in order for the changes to take effect, so I would do it after hours.

I will recommend you to contact TAC to double check the prompt number and procedure as I haven't done it myself.

Regards,

Teresa.

If this helps, please rate! :)

Regards, Tere. If you find this post helpful, please rate! :)
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: