Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Meeting Place Express

I am at a customer site that uses Meeting Place Express and they are interested in knowing if there is a way to not play music after a meeting is opened and before a second participant joins the meeting. I know that the first person can always press the '*' to stop, but is there anyway to configure the server not to play music while waiting for a second person to join the meeting?

Does anyone have experience with this?

Any help is appreciated.

1 REPLY
Cisco Employee

Re: Meeting Place Express

Hi!

The only way I can think of is by replacing the music wav files with silence wav files.

I believe the prompt number for the music played when the first caller calls into the voice meeting is prompt #304 (s304.wav). So I guess you can rename it and upload a new s304.wav with silence.

Login to MeetingPlace Express web using your admin account and go to Administration UI.

On the Administration UI go to --> Maintenance/Custom Prompts--> Select English (US) as a language, then browse to the location of your saved .wav file and upload it.

Your MeetingPlace Express system must be restarted in order for the changes to take effect, so I would do it after hours.

I will recommend you to contact TAC to double check the prompt number and procedure as I haven't done it myself.

Regards,

Teresa.

If this helps, please rate! :)

Regards, Tere. If you find this post helpful, please rate! :)
Views
Helpful
Replies