cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Meeting Place

ricardorojas123
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, I have the cisco meeting place express 2.0 and would like integrate it with the Exchange Server, for schedule meeting trough Microsoft Outlook. I create a domain count and mailbox to Meeting place Express 2. I complete all fields of the "Exchange Server Configuration" section, and when I have click in the Test Button this message appear:

Unknown language error. Check that the Exchange Server language is correct.

What I can to do?

Thanks,

3 Replies 3

Not applicable

For integrating your meetingplace Audio Server with exchange server, here is the new component that you need.

Cisco MeetingPlace for Outlook Integrates Cisco MeetingPlace with an Exchange server, allowing users to schedule and attend Cisco MeetingPlace meetings using their Microsoft Outlook client and receive e-mail notifications for meetings they have

been invited to. Users can accept notifications and have meetings automatically appear in their Outlook calendar, or decline

notifications.

you know if there are some guide whit the explanation about the integration of microsoft exchange with the cisco meeting place express?

Can you integrate multiple exchange servers or exchange servers from different organizations?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: