cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

MeetingPlace 6

wnewton00
Level 1
Level 1

We are having problems with recording web meetings in cmp6. Our audio and video is not syncing 99% of the time. Every so often it does but we cannot narrow down the difference in the instances it does.

When you go to attachments it shows as 2 separate files and does not play back together. We have been working with TAC and a consultant to try and figure it out but have not. Has anyone seen this before?

7 Replies 7

irisrios
Level 6
Level 6

I think you might have less bandwidth. I think for good quality and resolution you have to give 512 kbps (384kbps is also ok) in upload and download. You have to use high end camera.

Thanks for the input. Cisco figured it out last night for us so we're good to go.

wnewton00
Level 1
Level 1

We have this resolved now. The time between the audio server and the web server was off by a couple of minutes. Now our web recordings play back with sound perfectly.

rrobles007
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Wendy,

We have seen this issue as well and are currently working with Cisco on finding the root cause. Has this issue been resolved for you? If so, what was the fix? There was a maintenance release last month for MeetingPlace 6.x but it did not help..

The problem with ours was that the 8106 audio server and the meetingplace windows server were off in time by about 3 mins. We adjusted the time on the 8106 and it worked perfectly.

Thank you for your assistance! We are looking at putting Version 6 into our production enviornment and were wondering if you would mind taking a few minutes to discuss your experiences with meetingplace 6 with us? I would love to setup a conf call if you were willing to take the time. We are concerned about the clients and whether or not they will have issues adjusting to the new interface.

I wouldn't mind at all. It is a drastic difference and since we could not find anyone with it, we had no idea until after it was installed what it was like. Email me directly at wnewton@bowman-brooke.com

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: