Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

MeetingPlace express VT cannot connect to Web Conferences

I have MeetingPlace VT 2.0.3.35 and cupc clients (7.0.1)

All users pass the browser test, can ping the MPX NICS by hostname using MPX DNS entries - the NIC bindings are configured as per the best practices docs.

Clients have flash 9 and 10 installed.

I can start audio and video conferences without issue but clients cannot connect to web conferences.

I have tried initiating conferences directly from CUPC and from the MeetingPlace webadmin, both fail.

The browser attempts to connect, as I can see the green progress bar, until it eventually times out.

Eventually I get a Systen Error screen stating that the browser could not connect to the MPX server, please re-launch.

The address bar also has an error at the end of the URL ?launcher=false.

I have 6 web licenses available on the system.

3 REPLIES

Re: MeetingPlace express VT cannot connect to Web Conferences

Hi Jonatha,

I had the same issue while connecting to meeting place with flash 10.Either you need to apply a hot fix as per the TAC support. Or else you need to uninstall flash 10 and install flash 9 to attend meetings

Thankyou for the update, do you know the hotfix number is it an engineering special

You can try this hot fix which I am enclosing and read the procured document. But I think you can use it only for Meeting place 6.0. Even then take a look.

Thanks

Srinivas

Views
Helpful
Replies