cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Meetingplace for Outlook & Outlook 2007

9tgonzalez
Level 1
Level 1

Does anybody know when Meetingplace for Outlook client will support Outlook 2007?

Thanks.

12 Replies 12

Travis Cassell
Level 1
Level 1

I am not sure about MeetingPlace but I know it does not work for MeetingPlace Express. Attempted it today and it did not work on 2007 but does 2003. I'm waiting on feedback from PDI on a newer version or workaround. I will let you know what they tell me.

Has any additional information been received on this yet? I'm in need of this fix as well.

Thanks

PDI said that the Outlook plug in does not yet work for 2007 and it is set to be release "later this year."

Anyone have any more information, or more concrete dates yet for 2007 support with Meetingplace?

Thanks

Outlook 2007 is supported in MPE 2.0 which is in beta right now. I do not believe any dates have been set for release yet.

Looking for it as well. Our organization is moving to MSO 2K7 soon.

We have several customers that are running MSO 2007 and have MPE exchange integration.

I have worked with Cisco Internal Account Rep. and I have spoke the MeetingPlace Express BU and they are predicting that the MPE 2.0 be released in a June time frame.

Very soon they are saying they are getting a lot of pressure with MSO 2007 being released already.

How exactly are they runnign the integration with 2007? I tried and also spoke with PDI who said it would not work. We currently are beta testing 2.0 and that plug in does work. The plug in for 2.0 will also work for MPE1.1.

9tgonzalez
Level 1
Level 1

Any update to when we will have Meetingplace plug-in (Not Meetingplace express) for Outlook 2007?

tongrc
Level 1
Level 1

That is supported in MeetingPlace Outlook 5.4.0.139 that is available on CCO now.

It is currently supported in MP 5.4 (latest is 5.4 165) but not with Exchange 2007...it is supported if you have a mixed cluster with Exchange 2007 and 2003 and all MP servers and Outlook 2007 with MP clients are pointed to Exchange 2003. Pure Exchange 2007 setup is not supported.

These are the dates I got for Exchange 2007 support...

Meetingplace 7.0 MR1 eta: May 2009

Meetingplace 6.0 MR5 eta: March 2009

joel

Meetingplace 7 now offically supports Exchange 2007.

Also heard that MP 6.0 MR5 will have support for Exchange 2007 but is not officially out yet.

:JoeL

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: