cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Message Delivery Delay

s.casper_2
Level 1
Level 1

Unity 4.05 Exchange 2000 off-box - I have a user who is complaining that when she comes in and checks her messages first thing in the morning that she has new messages that were left for her the day before. She always checks her mailbox before she leaves for the day and the messages were not in the mailbox when she checked. What would be the best way to troubleshoot this problem from an Exchange and a Unity standpoint? These are messages left from outside the Unity system. Thanks!

17 Replies 17

not yet. seemingly none on the horizon either.

grumble.

Hmm, Something else I saw recently, but only applies if you have more than one Domain Controller / DNS server...All DNS servers must also be Global Catalog servers. Exchange gets goofy when only one of it's DNS servers are GC servers.

Hello,

I'm wondering if anyone has any other input on this issue. My scenario is very similar to those mentioned above. I have verified all the routine information (Unity version, Exchange version, etc.) and have also looked through this thread and tried all the suggestions mentioned. I am also getting the "Unable to log the activity of leaving a message to a Cisco Unity subscriber..." messages every once in a while in the application log.

I'm just wondering if there is any other input before I need to get a TAC case open.

Thanks.