cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Message Length Not Working

adignan
Level 8
Level 8

Unity 4.0 on 7750 SPE. I have successfully installed my license for Unity restarted Unity. I know the license took effect becuase I am now able to add more users. My message lenth is stuck at about 30 - 45 seconds. I did go to COS and check the setting and it is at 300 seconds. Any ideas?

2 Replies 2

Ginger Dillon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hello -

The setting in the COS is for the message length that subscribers can record. The setting for message length an outside caller can record is located in the templates, see Messages "Taking messages from outside callers" setting. If this is the setting you want to change, you can change it here. But only new users imported with this template will get the new setting. For existing subscribers, I would recommend using the bulk edit tool.

Regards, Ginger

michael-keller
Level 1
Level 1

I upgraded Unity from 3.1 to 4.0.4 last night and have the exact same issue on a ICS7750 SPE. Did you ever resolve this problem?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: