cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Message Store scripts

j.mccartney
Level 1
Level 1

I setup a couple of the Message Store (MS)scripts to run automatically on a daily basis but for some reason when I go into the MS the scripts are set to inactive. I looked under the scheduled tasks and the scripts I had setup are still there. How can I make sure they are active and don't get turned off in the MS

3 Replies 3

Bradford Magnani
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Did you right click on the script and click "Activate" and allow the scheduled time to pass to ensure it runs successfully? It shouldn't get disabled unless its manually disabled.

Hope that helps,

Brad

Hello Brad, yes I did make sure it was activated and that time passed where it ran the scripts. I will do it again to see what happens tomorrow. Thanks for responding.

I checked it today and they are still active, Yeah!! The only thing I can think of is that I changed the name of the scripts after I scheduled them under "Scheduled Tasks" to something that I would remember; ie: "Flush Deleted Messages", "Mailbox Limit", MSM Status Dump". When I first configured them they showed up under Scheduled Tasks as MSM Report1, MSM Script4, & MSM Script7.

Thanks for the help.