Views
Helpful
Replies

MGCP incoming call number manipulation

teru-lei
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

Does anybody know how to do MGCP incoming call number manipulation? for example, the incoming call number is 8971001, I need the call routed to extention 1001.

Because MGCP don't have the option to select the significant digit (e.g. 4 digits) in callmanager, how can I do this?

Thank you!

Best Regards,

Teru Lei

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

nomiel
Level 1
Level 1

Hi.

You can configure Translation pattern. If you use Calling search space in mgcp-gateway configuration, then this translation pattern must be in partition, that is accessible to this gateway.

In translation pattern configuration page enter:

Translation Pattern - 897XXXX

Called Party Transform Mask - XXXX

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

nomiel
Level 1
Level 1

Hi.

You can configure Translation pattern. If you use Calling search space in mgcp-gateway configuration, then this translation pattern must be in partition, that is accessible to this gateway.

In translation pattern configuration page enter:

Translation Pattern - 897XXXX

Called Party Transform Mask - XXXX

Thanks nomiel. But besides that, no other ways for MGCP? because for H323 gateway and trunk, there is incoming and outgoing digital manipulation, but just for MGCP, I can not find...

As I know, there is only way to manipulate digits with mgcp is to use translation patterns. It's not so difficult and you can change manipulation rules without gateway reset.