Views
Helpful
Replies

MGCP incoming call number manipulation

teru-lei
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

Does anybody know how to do MGCP incoming call number manipulation? for example, the incoming call number is 8971001, I need the call routed to extention 1001.

Because MGCP don't have the option to select the significant digit (e.g. 4 digits) in callmanager, how can I do this?

Thank you!

Best Regards,

Teru Lei

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

nomiel
Level 1
Level 1

Hi.

You can configure Translation pattern. If you use Calling search space in mgcp-gateway configuration, then this translation pattern must be in partition, that is accessible to this gateway.

In translation pattern configuration page enter:

Translation Pattern - 897XXXX

Called Party Transform Mask - XXXX

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

nomiel
Level 1
Level 1

Hi.

You can configure Translation pattern. If you use Calling search space in mgcp-gateway configuration, then this translation pattern must be in partition, that is accessible to this gateway.

In translation pattern configuration page enter:

Translation Pattern - 897XXXX

Called Party Transform Mask - XXXX

Thanks nomiel. But besides that, no other ways for MGCP? because for H323 gateway and trunk, there is incoming and outgoing digital manipulation, but just for MGCP, I can not find...

As I know, there is only way to manipulate digits with mgcp is to use translation patterns. It's not so difficult and you can change manipulation rules without gateway reset.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: