Helpful
Replies

Missing Extension in CH

slc2
Level 1
Level 1

UM3.15, E2K

The latest DBwalker is giving me this error for a subscriber.:

1194:(error) Primary call handler does not have an extension defined. All primary call handlers (subscribers) need an extension

The SA subscriber profile shows the ext.field blank.

When I try to add the number, it comes back with a msg that the number is already used by the same alias as the subscriber in question. The Subscriber table shows the correct extension, the Handler table had the extension field <null>, I entered the correct extension but, the SA still shows the field blank.

How can I correct this?

BTW, this new version of the DBwalker is picking up a lot more errors than then before. Great, although it is slower.

TIA.

Sabas Chois

2 Replies 2

slc2
Level 1
Level 1

Found the spot.

It was missing in the CallHandler table as well.

Sabas

lindborg
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Just as a side note... yes, the updated version of dbWalker runs slower but it also hits the CPU less (i.e. it takes "naps" to give other processes a change to grab the processor more) and it handles much larger databases better (i.e. systems with 20,000 objects in them) - I think the trade off was worth it. It was getting a little worrisome to me if large sites ran this during business hours but with the new version that shouldn't be a problem any longer.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: