cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Mitel SX2000 Light with Unity and CCM3.2

jolo07310
Level 5
Level 5

We have Mitel SX2000 PBX with active voice mail system (old), since we run out slots in PBX, so we thought CCM and Unity will be our good investment for our future expanding. We have a consultant company to do "dual system intergration", but they just did not finish the job competely for some reasons.

Now, I am the one take over this job now. We have T1 CAS 3620 H.323 connect to PBX, thats for calling between IP Phone and Mitel Phone.

Also, we have voice card in Unity connect to Mitel PBX ONS card, thats use for Mitel Phone check voice mail from Unity.

I have 2 questions:

First when I dial between IP Phone and Mitel Phone, I dont see calling ID(DN number) on the phone(Mitel or IP Phone) screen.

Is there anything I can do on Cisco 3620 or on Mitel PBX to solve this problem?

Second, When I dail Voice Mail Pilot Point from Mitel Phone, it wont ask me enter password. It just play opening greeting, I have to press *, then enter my extension and then password. Anyone knows why??

If someone has experience about Mitel and CCM dual system Intergration. It will be so great to shoot me an email to give me a good advise.

Thanks in advance.

3 Replies 3

anderson-david
Level 3
Level 3

hi,

are you using a PRI card in the MITEL, if you are have you set it up for QSIG, in the MITEL PRI card set up you can set sending CLI ask your MITEL support to check this.

if your MITEL is not forwarding CLI then Unity will allways play the welcome msg as it does not know the extension that is calling, also this will provide CLI on the screens of both sets of phones

HTH

Dave

Dave,

We use T1 CAS between Mitel PBX and Cisco Voice Gateway 3620, so if I use T1 PRI instead T1 CAS, the problem should be solved, right???

Thanks a lot

Ken

hi ken,

sorry it's taken so long to get back to you, i've been out of the office.

not sure if it will cure the problem, before changing to PRI make sure all your settings for the T1 allow for CLI (which i am pretty sure you will allready have done)

we use pri set to qsig between our Mitel light and a 3640 as long as the settings are programmed on the card correctly this should work.

hth

dave