Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Mobile and Remote Access via Expressway - Question regarding Expressway-E Licenses

Hello.

I'm in trouble with the Express way E license option Key.

I recived a pak related LIC-EXP-E-PAK.

it contains a lot of option key like TURN, Advanced Networking and so on.

I notice that the Expressway C when you upload the right option license key change the name displayed in the web page, i expect the same change on the Expressway E but i'm wrong.

Can someone clarify about this option license key?

I just tryng to deploy the two virtula machine for mobile and remote access and i think the edge is not working due to a license problem. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

When you fulfil your LIC-EXP

When you fulfil your LIC-EXP-E-PAK, you should get a quanity of 2 for EXP-SERIES and EXP-GW. You take 1 of these quantities and apply it to C. Fulfill the rest of the PAK (AN, SERIES, GW, TURN & E) and apply it to E.

Reboot both devices and they should correctly display Expressway on the webpage.

Regards

Sean

1 REPLY

When you fulfil your LIC-EXP

When you fulfil your LIC-EXP-E-PAK, you should get a quanity of 2 for EXP-SERIES and EXP-GW. You take 1 of these quantities and apply it to C. Fulfill the rest of the PAK (AN, SERIES, GW, TURN & E) and apply it to E.

Reboot both devices and they should correctly display Expressway on the webpage.

Regards

Sean

Views
Helpful
Replies