Views
Helpful
Replies

MOH Change to all devices

DAvelarNIC
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone knew how to pull a report to see what devices (phones) have MOH enabled and what file is selected and also how to change to a new file. I have about 1600 devices that will potentially need this change and if I can apply it in one spot that would be great. If there a default a profile that will apply to the current devices I can make the change there as well since we will want all phones to be the same.

Please let me know if I need to clarify.

Thanks               

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

To change that on BAT it's pretty straightforward, you just look up for the devices using search criteria and once you have them selected just check the checkbox for the MOH and submit the change.

In your version I believe the MOH on level 3 should still be under Device Pool.

But if you have configured this at device/line level then it won't change, as they have precedence over the settings at DP level.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Here's the problem, there are 4 levels on which you can have this defined. It depends on your version, which you don't mention. If it's defined at line/device level, use BAT export and also BAT to change it.

Those are level 1 and 2, level 3, depends on your version. You need to provide that kind of info when asking for help. It's either DP or CDC, that's a setting all phones need to have, so that's easier to manage

Level 4 is enterprise parameter.

They have precedence in that order, where do you have your MOH defined??

HTH

java

HTH

java

We are running Call Manager 6.1. I do not know where MOH is defined. I am not super familiar with Cisco technologies thats why I am here asking for assistance. In the short time I have been supporting Cisco I have made the changes to the affected devices on an individual basis. Ill see if I can read up on BAT export and make the change there.

I appreciate the feed back.

To change that on BAT it's pretty straightforward, you just look up for the devices using search criteria and once you have them selected just check the checkbox for the MOH and submit the change.

In your version I believe the MOH on level 3 should still be under Device Pool.

But if you have configured this at device/line level then it won't change, as they have precedence over the settings at DP level.

HTH

java

HTH

java

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: