MOH Partially worked- i gave up- i want ansswer PLZ
i`m using cisco cucm-BE with mgcp protocol with the gateways,
When someone called form the pstn to the cucm and after he hear the autoattendant:
the MOH only works when i press 0 (the operator) and when i press an internal extension i hear a ring back tone and sometimes i hear the MOH for one second but when i dial 0 i hear the MOH Normally after "wait while i transfer your call"
how i can hear the MOH too after i dial the internal extension normally?
the following is done:
-am using unicast MOH
- that media resource is enabled. Media Resource->MoH Server and verify that the run flag is set to YES.
- Restart the Cisco IP Voice Media Stream App service.
- Check if G711,G729 is enabled for MoH in Service Parameters->Call Manager->Cisco IP Voice Media Stream App service.
- the IP Phones or Gateways has assigned the MRGL that include the MOH resource.
Are you getting this error “Installer User Interface Mode Not Supported. The installer cannot run in this UI mode. To specify the interface mode, use the -i command-line option, followed by the UI mode identifier. The value UI mode identifiers...
The below trick might come handy when you have to add a new node to a cluster but you don't have or is unsure of the security password for the publisher. This procedure has been around for ages.
1) Login into the CLI of the Publisher.